网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

国内长途0.17元/分(免市话)!!!

IP电话都有什么?国际长途多少钱?对私吗?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

比较喜欢17909,一般是打往美国,少量欧洲的。www.bbs.myberlin.cn$ B! t8 s2 E9 _% k. y3 c' v5 n
IP长途是卡吗?不是都预交费吗?怎么会欠费呢?柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台, ~2 }7 @# d& W) [) L
面值100的多少钱可以拿?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

还有,有的IP卡对方如果是传真或电话会议的系统,就不能使。: l5 |4 ]- y3 m
你们有这个区别吗?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

谢谢你,看来对我使用很少的人来说,可能买卡更方便吧。柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic! N- ^3 s: z3 B: @6 Z
以后需要多了再联系你。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP