网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

电脑问题,紧急求助~~~~~

中木马了。
9 u  j8 Q' u% a柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic启动时按F8安全模式,杀毒后再正常启动。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

如果是台式机,可以把硬盘拿下来挂到别的机器上杀毒,然后再拿回来。
0 C8 T3 H" U: V& ?或者重新装系统。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

是本本,如果是错点了注销呢
$ Y/ |+ c; ~0 v! ~+ C半糖 发表于 2009-7-13 00:47
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic' r4 F4 y1 O2 D  c' y# l
什么叫错点了注销?可以重新登录。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP