网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[其他] 谁家能把物业费发票转让给我?

估计没人敢给你。要不将来怎么证明交过物业费?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

抬头写你单位、房间写你家,那我还交什么劲?要知道发票的法律效力要大于收据,如果相抵触以发票为准,为了100元,谁谁会冒这么大的风险?
- q; p$ B4 [4 L+ d1 H0 xhehe 发表于 2009-10-16 13:11
柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台8 H# d, Y/ b  U, S
完全同意!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

楼主要是出49%的钱,我就可以考虑冒次险。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

一种可能的情形:楼主拿着发票找到物业说我已经交过物业费了,物业看着发票的确是楼主家的房间号,可是一查底子确实没交,楼主这时便拿出东北人的冲劲与物业干仗,物业核实后将真正出钱的业主列为未交费名单里,当业 ...
6 x: L0 I" R% {柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonichehe 发表于 2009-10-21 22:54

" q( l/ z1 @- E# V3 U柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市太形象了!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP