网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[其他] 你家温度达标了吗?

超标了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

看来我家不是低的一点半点呀!www.bbs.myberlin.cn1 J  i& o; _3 W; c7 d) j; |
boai 发表于 2009-11-16 21:28
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic4 e- b, ?  j0 D; Y; V2 Z. F3 ]
检查楼道里的管道是否打开。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

我家是四期的,厨房的暖气似乎就从来没热过,都冰手。卧室客厅也就温的,最热的地方是卫生间····嗨柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市7 q/ \5 C$ y3 Q# r7 i% W! E
菜菜 发表于 2010-1-16 19:37
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic! r9 }9 _3 i% R+ j7 {3 V
7 ^! o; d( T' r: V* {
8 s( g/ m  R& ?! `! X( Y
那一定有问题吧?找物业给检查检查。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP