网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

有人在用iPhone吗?

有人在用iPhone吗?

需要帮个忙。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

需要帮忙做个测试。
1 M4 F  l1 J: }' B! q/ {不过你卖了,就帮不了了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

还有人有吗?有偿帮忙。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

帮忙测试个软件,可以吗
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

据我了解,国外用的人很多。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市( W! M0 W  `' O& m& Q6 N' V
我以为你要我们帮你试用呢
" X4 ]$ F- o0 z8 o. W* J柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic橡皮鸭子 发表于 2010-1-6 15:25

  O" q2 i. C4 T8 {0 T4 Z& X- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn试用一个小程序。www.bbs.myberlin.cn0 [$ F5 y1 k+ b" z6 T0 Q! H' \- p
但现在不需要了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic( l/ k. y7 s, c' p) F8 Z* \% h+ j$ k
我们几个老板都用那款手机,还有司长也用那个,我猜都是别人送的,呵呵
# W6 ~; n0 \1 f+ n' o柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonicshuishuiyue 发表于 2010-1-6 18:28
很有可能。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

以后需要就找楼上二位了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP