网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[娱乐] 咱这有没有喜欢弹吉他的朋友~来切磋切磋~

喜欢,不会。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

以前好像追女孩子时候苦练“致爱丽丝”,现在全部忘光了。- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn8 r2 f1 ~3 `9 |! k; Q
cocoleng 发表于 2009-12-31 21:22

- |6 [" G4 `9 j" X9 a8 ?我记得“爱的罗曼斯”是初学者必学的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

阿?你是个男?一直误会了。。。这个头像也太温馨了吧。
5 }6 i4 Q5 S8 D8 N8 |) v' M& w柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonicshuishuiyue 发表于 2010-1-4 22:45

- o" |8 X1 W% u% M/ A0 v4 b' p" x2 ewww.bbs.myberlin.cn你是说cocoleng吧?
2 F# I1 J( w5 _4 q# P& uwww.bbs.myberlin.cn这个人的性别不确定,是男是女老是随时变的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

有空跟楼主学学。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP