网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] 我勤奋,故我第一!

我时不时还去种一下地。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

好像还是晓业主是第一。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

我这么努力,居然还在第十名!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

我曾经是第一,自从被晓业主超过之后,就没有再种地的念头了,改钓鱼了。
7 B( e  x0 h' r$ t4 F) ^" ~+ N柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmoniccocoleng 发表于 2010-1-10 16:42
www.bbs.myberlin.cn) \' N  V- \+ Y  x* n' l6 |

  X3 ^: U6 c' j2 o' C! A3 M- X柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台" K. k, Q, I( h. b+ W6 t
    不过你挖金子没人能比吧?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP