网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[原创]论坛的级别、所需发贴量及星级

[原创]论坛的级别、所需发贴量及星级

论坛的级别、所需发贴量及星级如下:[upload=bmp]UploadFile/2006-10/2006102013224736544.bmp[/upload]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

默认的样式,懒得改了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

可以改啊?我实在是想不出什么更好的。有些论坛用学历来定级别的。
6 R. c0 a3 E+ r* I; H: v4 |柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台你可以提个方案,要是好,咱们就实行。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

对,就是级别名称。图案好办。- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn" v4 _" D3 I8 u: l" J9 d
欢迎你编啊。比如什么科长、处长、局长之类的。
6 K7 [" `, T% |4 twww.bbs.myberlin.cn也可以是什么员工、经理、总裁之类的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP