网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

新来的~~~~~~

欢迎葛大爷~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

管理员给个版主做做呗?  不看我的面子也要看葛大爷的面子吧。柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic7 C- Q1 D: T$ H6 C8 `
gtliu 发表于 2010-1-20 12:51

" E  o% y2 b9 k( w柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市
2 H; A4 p( Z' S$ [柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台www.bbs.myberlin.cn  J- [% D8 e  Q9 f! ~' B
版主必须是认证业主才有资格,即使是葛大爷也是不行的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

铁面无私!中国就缺这样的领导!
, E# ^8 m- c( m( ^4 @( ]冬野走路 发表于 2010-1-20 15:23
www.bbs.myberlin.cn6 K7 W: C* b0 O7 c6 f0 W# Z8 o$ M

+ O# b0 j2 P- u& ?+ R柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市www.bbs.myberlin.cn; z& X: @9 Z& m5 T: [9 ~
    另一种解释,就是没有人情味啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP