网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

拔牙要多少钱

我可以免费给你拔。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

放心,真的不要钱。- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn  c7 ~- ]3 k, \; L; Y0 E
你自己下得去手吗?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

拔个牙还这么多学问~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

去专科医院拔最少要一颗牙200.不过你要是让我给你拔。我不收你钱哈~~www.bbs.myberlin.cn8 z- t, H: ^9 R( Z# B9 g4 v
renew 发表于 2010-1-21 23:54
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic+ n; F$ Q: j: H* ~
- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn1 v, d3 W+ g1 [! ]# M; f

& }3 a. u$ X7 ^7 g0 o柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台对了,你最有经验,还写过博客呢。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

那是当然。
4 u2 q0 o5 C' W$ N  J$ h; B$ m# ~柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市$ a" e- W5 Y* J5 l$ d) m9 E
here:柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic( n! m7 {  w8 J$ @5 q$ l
http://www.guanzh.com/?action-blogdetail-uid-160-id-128
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

汇报一下,牙终于自己掉了,省钱了。www.bbs.myberlin.cn6 G# J3 S9 \* ~: m% T- B6 c( y
我又可以吃大餐啦。www.bbs.myberlin.cn) t! |9 R+ G# l- ?' J
cocoleng 发表于 2010-1-27 16:30
. e' t/ D& e  `0 c+ v
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic0 e* b5 j* N7 `& N4 _+ k( X
- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn% z' ?6 n# y8 D+ v
    幸亏没去拔,要不亏大了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

全掉了更爽。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP