网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] 欧尚超市有班车了

[资讯] 欧尚超市有班车了

今天看到班车了,应该是走朝阳北路和东苇路。
3 b  B# T4 d: x2 G+ F# G  j9 E柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic这样就不必在乎远近了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

我想这个班车也没有固定时间,在马路上等着就行了。
$ x% A) N: K$ K" t柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市就像美廉美的班车,在路边等一会就来了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

美廉美的班车,至今没有在路上见过。车站更不知道在哪里。. l" N8 y* e6 Q% _7 O
shuishuiyue 发表于 2010-1-23 23:39
柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台$ P$ s# Y- ~8 ^" e9 p/ E

9 ?# O# W( n0 E; d7 Z" B7 C# j柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台. _- K/ T7 y$ j/ R# K; s+ \1 a
  没有固定车站,基本是招手就停。
  y( l! T& H& Z8 L0 r- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn两个东门和科大对面的车站都停。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

大约10分钟吧,可能长点或短点,看运气了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

那就先去京客隆和美廉美吧,都挺方便的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP