网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[情感] 在柏林爱乐论坛已经3年了

是够煽情的。- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn# u6 D1 i) C4 b& m: v/ V+ N( ]
从楼主拍的那些照片,感到你确实深深爱着我们的家。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

被点名的都出来冒个泡吧。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

我怎么感觉很伤感呢?柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic3 K* n$ L7 W0 f2 L- d4 }
浅蓝色的记忆 发表于 2010-6-23 08:56
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic5 Q- {: `4 {! @+ j
- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn  s: u  q& f6 [

- a6 B1 \1 L, D" O    伤感什么呀。人不能活在伤感中。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

以上的两个回帖还是比较气人的。
+ b8 W4 `- l9 R- G! q  s2 zwww.bbs.myberlin.cn行进ING 发表于 2010-6-24 22:10
www.bbs.myberlin.cn0 E: e7 f+ ]+ n# Z( Q
柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台7 E8 |( w0 i2 W! ~6 h% x

* X: r" B) t, \: \5 q$ h柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台    这俩属于找抽型。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP