网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[旅游] 夏天来了,该去海边玩了。

不喜欢海。相对来说,更喜欢山。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

小文是仁者,呵呵。- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn1 ^# }% ]5 y! b
aiyueren 发表于 2010-6-22 21:22
柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台% Z" M) z0 T: b" V$ q  G

+ B, i5 s1 I' C$ }! O9 ~& d柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市
7 }, {4 ~" c1 R9 w/ ^- {柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic    你是智者。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

据说要开发西沙旅游了。可能只有这个地方还没什么人去过,也没受过什么污染。www.bbs.myberlin.cn' A8 f: v$ c  [
但马上就会了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP