网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

有谁回收坏移动硬盘的?

坏的要它干吗啊?如果只是硬盘坏了,倒是还可以用外面的盒子。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

如果盒子是好的,再买一个硬盘装上,不就又是一个移动硬盘了吗?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

带盒子的叫移动硬盘。很贵。直接买硬盘很便宜啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

当然了。自己组装(DIY)移动硬盘比买所谓的品牌移动硬盘便宜多了。
6 d3 b0 j$ U& C/ a1 T柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic直接买的移动硬盘无非也就是拿一块硬盘装一个盒子里。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

肯定不是了。最基本的大小要一样啊。
) c; d, p. n9 c- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn首先看看是3.5”的台式机硬盘还是2.5”的笔记本硬盘。www.bbs.myberlin.cn  [$ V: Y* F5 X7 L
然后看接口,老的一般是IDE的,新的可能是SATA/SATA2的。柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic( i4 P' V2 t$ ?  N' @! R1 o3 T
还要看你硬盘盒支持的容量。老盒子可能支持不了现在的大硬盘(比如500G以上)。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

听起来好像挺复杂,其实没什么。如果需要我可以给你看看,给点建议。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP