网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

版主!

回复:版主!

稍等,我可以给你一个填坑的机会,不过今后还是现挖现填好。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复:版主!

现在的人和过去可不一样了,生活节奏快了,有东西就看,没东西就走人。不能再靠悬念、下文吸引人了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复:版主!

别人不这么想。一看,空的,走人。也不记着这儿还有个坑了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复:版主!

小猫,版主编辑帖子是不受时间限制的,前几天原来是因为系统有问题,我刚知道。现在已经解决了,你应该是可以随时填坑了。试试,不行再告诉我。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复: 版主!

原帖由 外星球的猫 于 2008-3-30 21:26:00 发表柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台* \7 o( x! \" h- |$ Q* ~
受限制,我们还是不能编辑,小文改改- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn- A1 i$ X. n/ v/ q" q
太不方便了
4 ]# M. p) y% Y- V. M2 f" y" w
是吗?难道又是没设置好?或者是个bug?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP