网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] 偶算是新来滴吧!跟大家打个招呼的撒!

欢迎精彩!看到美女了~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

貌似美女还是个诗人~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

果然是诗人!对爱的渴望...构成了笑吻!看不懂了~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

还是中西合璧的啊!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 精彩 于 2008-5-13 00:27 发表
" }2 j: H3 \/ e柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市6 a1 C& V  R# w  y- F
笑吻=小文?
柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市. q1 m6 H) V. M- D
你真油菜~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

我的签名可没有“构成了笑吻”!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 精彩 于 2008-5-13 11:28 发表 柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台( ?. J. D! T3 d+ p2 g' B' i; y

3 |2 S; f- L4 M' Fwww.bbs.myberlin.cn这话听起来有点,..那啥不在家,,那啥称霸王的意思.........现在人家回来哩,拿了人家滴,总是要还滴...可是人的天性是拿到了手的,想吐出来,谈何容易哟.........骑虎难下,左右为难哟......早知现在,当初何必学人家收保 ...

0 a( A; |4 k; b& n柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic精彩这口才...太厉害了~~- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn- T; f9 C, j% P- d, `' E. @2 u
难道除了是诗人,还是律师?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 精彩 于 2008-5-13 23:35 发表
3 i) E  h# @5 A% M/ Dwww.bbs.myberlin.cn柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台* N5 E4 M2 O! R/ J
71楼这头像也太抽象了..........看对眼儿了偶也看不出个所以然来.............

2 F4 D# j8 A" s' i3 w这都看不出来?那不是毛主席嘛!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 橡皮鸭子 于 2008-5-13 23:36 发表 柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市$ ?+ \, i5 \+ x
51上老见了,美女贵庚,婚否???
- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn. c4 ]% Z/ ~7 M: N
鸭子要注意低调、含蓄...
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 蓝色! 于 2008-5-13 23:12 发表 柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台5 j% R. r* U% y6 v+ t' M
特别眼熟,这头像……
柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台. z- H9 S3 O4 G
说实话,精彩的头像我也特别眼熟...
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP