网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] 谈谈拒载~~~

半夜从城里打车回家,司机往往不爱来。
% H, c1 F9 \  n$ P" Q( Bwww.bbs.myberlin.cn借口往往是要收车了,该回家了,饿了还没吃饭呢等等。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 blantwsa 于 2008-6-17 14:37 发表 8 h/ D5 y% d' O- [$ D/ _- e2 m
拿的东西多,司机拒载的机会就大,为什么有的帖子我看不了啊 ---领导
柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市1 k, D0 D3 N# P+ K6 Y  d
哪个看不了?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 18# 女乃米唐 的帖子

人家是怕给吐一车,或者酒后闹事。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

有一次想投诉,没找到投诉电话。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

谁有投诉举报电话,公布一下?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 女乃米唐 于 2008-6-17 17:02 发表 0 O' K- M# _+ A; x" z: `" [$ u
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic  }, _3 k* Q# H3 `! p, g
$ V2 v& [( {0 L! _; q, W& B
连这都不知道............................68351570     68351150
3 u- d$ ?) E% e! P& q6 N; f4 r
谢谢!收藏备用!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

我要是司机,也不愿意拉醉鬼。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP