网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] [讨论]我为什么买柏林爱乐的房

[资讯] [讨论]我为什么买柏林爱乐的房

请大家投票说明你为什么买柏林爱乐的房。柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台" @* ^- }6 J* n5 x  x  d

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-9-11 22:15:12编辑过]

柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

本来想设置成多选,但一不留神就提交了。也不能改了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

是啊,其实最根本的,就是你所说的缘分,或者说是命运的安排,命中注定。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

羡慕死了~~~[em02]
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>thy0902</i>在2007-9-14 21:48:08的发言:</b><br/><p>我买的小户型,总价低。而且我跟设计我们家楼的工程师熟,心里有底。</p></div><p>是吗?那可以问问一些设计细节了。</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

呵呵,是德国的gmp,还是...?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

但有几个地方设计有缺陷。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>bl007</i>在2007-9-17 16:20:48的发言:</b><br/>说来听听</div><p>你想听几期的?</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<p>四期还没盖完,什么都看不出来,现在评论还为时过早。</p><p>如果跟三期一样的话,最大的缺点在窗户。三期没有沿袭前两期的落地窗,而是用了看起来非常小气的上半截窗户,无论从外观还是从易用性方面,都比落地窗差很多。当然,kfs一定是节约了不少成本。</p><p>前两期还有楼房排水的问题,不知道三、四期如何解决的。</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>alexzhao8158</i>在2007-10-1 9:20:57的发言:</b><br/>买它就因为离单位只隔一条马路。</div><p>上班近可是一宝啊!</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP