网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

刚刚删除了一个含有违法信息的帖子

刚刚删除了一个含有违法信息的帖子

下午五点整接到通知,一个帖子含有违法信息,30分钟内必须删除,否则关闭主机。
; {$ ]& X/ C' }) S3 I柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic此帖为兰色海发表的“爆09年春晚节目单”。- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn$ e! [$ J. h3 ]  C
帖子已经删除,请予理解。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

我看了看,好像里面提到了san.l u和老 虎。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 weir 于 2009-1-6 17:13 发表 www.bbs.myberlin.cn2 M/ g/ w+ Z$ E. E9 U, D
那帖子我还没有看过呢,就没有了

& L- V. W6 R9 L2 d( I/ K. r+ ^你按照标题去搜搜,其他网站有的还有。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

网监说违法就违法。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 21# weir 的帖子

你把原来的清理一下试试。www.bbs.myberlin.cn5 v: M# N! u" e. E4 z
不行就等着下次升级吧。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 Ashley 于 2009-1-6 17:37 发表 - 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn9 s; F! i3 y' o8 [8 z
hehe,看我就不给你找麻烦吧,网监要敢说我的帖子违法,你就去中纪委告他,还有,等回头我帮你捉住兰色海,咱们给他带枷在管庄游街!

: F6 ^0 ~) N. D3 |  s) s' }- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn你是好样的!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 追风筝的鱼 于 2009-1-6 21:16 发表 www.bbs.myberlin.cn2 H' h3 ?) O0 @
网监太敏感了,,就欺负小论坛。。。

& ~2 Z/ h+ r* n# ]- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn主要是万网大,招眼,让网监给盯上了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP