网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

论坛改回了清新风格

论坛改回了清新风格

过了正月十五元宵节,这年也就算过完了。
1 x3 c! _9 R7 {柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台为此论坛改回了清新风格,希望给大家带来清新、舒爽的感觉,在新的一年里更加努力地工作,更加好好地生活!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

我的屏幕怎么不清楚,字迹是虚的,怎么回事?
7 ^: [! B  l" g0 Z! Q柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台cocoleng 发表于 2009-2-9 22:07

4 @- `: g5 z% i1 I( P  e2 z/ ~- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn如果不清楚,可以点主题贴右上角的“T”,放大字号。www.bbs.myberlin.cn1 _. j& C1 X8 C4 i; B2 K3 h. w
这个风格使用了Vista系统带的“微软雅黑”字体,如果你是用Vista系统,字体将非常好看。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

6# cocoleng
0 T2 P! B' t% n. B& v不应该啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

又调整了一下,是不是好了?
$ j( ?% J; m; {- @. S我用的也是XP。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

那就好。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP