网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

啥时候给俺认证啊!!!

资料发给谁了?我还没有收到,请发email到客服邮箱。www.bbs.myberlin.cn$ ]1 B: A  L/ ^/ z' n1 p1 I7 [
另外,请见过你的认证业主推荐即可。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

有的版块发不了帖子,着急啊,顺便谁能联系熊猫呢??她的招聘贴有意跟她联系下.- N; |+ y4 q* ~6 O
对头520 发表于 2009-2-10 00:15

, F; z- o. [! Y* k7 G6 i柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市认证后就都能看了,不要着急。柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台7 y4 ]. |. o. O( J  J  j* c; |
关于熊猫的招聘帖子,可直接给她发站短联系。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

还要邮件发给我。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP