网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] 讨论一下在柏林开一个小酒吧的可行性

回复 125# jeep庞 的帖子

要入股了?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 jeep庞 于 2008-12-23 17:37 发表 柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic' b  \/ a3 {6 p" B8 y

8 h7 y* [+ w4 C; w7 n+ z" K柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市, Z5 K' g  @  Q
柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市, i7 ^& \& X/ \  E, r5 u
哈哈,老文是想开酒吧还是按摩???
柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台" ]9 [$ o7 r9 s' q; |
我是说给你打电话的是想入股吧?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

别的不知道,反正二期底商基本死得差不多了。8 m2 [4 d5 n( w4 ]- P# V* V
人气极差,房租还贼贵。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 145# weir 的帖子

真不把自己当外人!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP