网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[其他] 谁家能把物业费发票转让给我?

估计没人敢给你。要不将来怎么证明交过物业费?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

抬头写你单位、房间写你家,那我还交什么劲?要知道发票的法律效力要大于收据,如果相抵触以发票为准,为了100元,谁谁会冒这么大的风险?www.bbs.myberlin.cn. j4 F' g5 [* Q- m
hehe 发表于 2009-10-16 13:11

6 L& Q) j4 j" F( Awww.bbs.myberlin.cn完全同意!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

楼主要是出49%的钱,我就可以考虑冒次险。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

一种可能的情形:楼主拿着发票找到物业说我已经交过物业费了,物业看着发票的确是楼主家的房间号,可是一查底子确实没交,楼主这时便拿出东北人的冲劲与物业干仗,物业核实后将真正出钱的业主列为未交费名单里,当业 ...' Q# k& S& i9 C
hehe 发表于 2009-10-21 22:54
9 A3 E8 Y( {# \8 m5 M
太形象了!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP