网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[情感] 柏林喜讯~~~

恭喜!猛一看以为是两女儿!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

还真看成两女儿了,呵,恭喜www.bbs.myberlin.cn. j: w7 [* ]* R4 A9 _  A
berlin 发表于 2010-1-14 22:39
柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台& u) `: l& \9 ?0 ~+ Z% T( q1 M9 j

" ?1 Z7 L. X/ t9 Z1 H6 b, i/ E8 l' K- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn看来不是我的问题。柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic4 K! P; ?2 T: K1 ~( w& a( c3 G
是楼主的问题。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

喜讯嘛,无非是娶妻生子之类的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP