网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[灌水] 彩票中小奖

我好像这辈子还没中过奖呢。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

有人说,中500万的都是假的,根本没大奖柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市/ |" y3 V) z; T! n
琦琦猫 发表于 2010-1-12 22:33
& O5 U3 t6 Q- U) o# z
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic; K  L  t# q8 e* C4 b8 T! Z' I. U1 ]

( f' y* P# ^) E$ i6 C, bwww.bbs.myberlin.cn    是吗?那3.6亿。。。。。。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

我从来没这手气,所以也从来不买。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP