网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] 今天差点冻死~~

[资讯] 今天差点冻死~~

下午出去办事,寒风刺骨啊,整个冻透了。
$ C+ U' L  k; F4 b+ dwww.bbs.myberlin.cn在北京生活好几十年了,这么冷的天还是很少见的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

家里的温度也没有前段时间高了,暖气总在半夜就停了似的!; u3 B8 U: ?  h/ H0 ^- i
nancy7780 发表于 2010-1-12 17:32

' y) r5 M% C& I7 g9 Q柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台
; S. C0 a( B% M柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市6 H8 f! J8 L* ^0 \, u
你说对了。一般暖气在凌晨两三点就停了。柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic; S  `4 C# H. c1 F: H* S
因为那个时候多数人都在睡觉,也感觉不出来,所以没什么影响。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

今天耳朵让风吹掉了`
/ B$ [5 b/ ?) v( n: X! z- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn3 n( j/ \! a! U+ t' A1 [
我捡起来沾点水往脑袋上一按`啪!又冻上``
7 P$ u( J! _, o4 e) Y  l- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cnloveshowshow 发表于 2010-1-12 21:14

$ y# g- \+ i: P% P' N5 X/ [5 [6 s4 e柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市# `* w7 R: X' U' m9 A3 @
冰雕啊?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

看标题:冷~~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

人家说的是自行车。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP