网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

新来的~~~~~~

欢迎葛大爷~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

管理员给个版主做做呗?  不看我的面子也要看葛大爷的面子吧。
* g) m2 q( V0 b4 I$ swww.bbs.myberlin.cngtliu 发表于 2010-1-20 12:51

& g8 A/ ~9 g# X柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台
- d; Q! s% f4 T, j* Jwww.bbs.myberlin.cn
# }# K, }% ?4 `5 ]9 O, L# q柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市 版主必须是认证业主才有资格,即使是葛大爷也是不行的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

铁面无私!中国就缺这样的领导!
2 q0 i& `2 c# O; H& t- a7 Wwww.bbs.myberlin.cn冬野走路 发表于 2010-1-20 15:23
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic: y5 d3 P0 n: z7 d
- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn( }# t5 u- O$ J" h) ^! }# w- u7 ]) N

, g6 R! R% X* e9 u: m! o% ^4 mwww.bbs.myberlin.cn    另一种解释,就是没有人情味啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP