网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

心情极度烦闷,卫生间的浴霸掉下来了。

杯具了。找安装的索赔啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

龙骨吧,没装结实。豆腐渣。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

几期啊?也许年头多了,坏也属正常。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

今天在百度搜了搜浴霸安装,现在略知一二了。都说是先安好吊顶,再装浴霸。那我这个要把浴霸安回去就不用动 ...
. H8 c( m" O; d8 d3 i) @菜菜 发表于 2010-1-28 10:27

, p6 {: L; i, X# c# C  {/ B柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn2 q$ c% |# H% U& Q

  M) j7 E) Q% d7 m# B5 kwww.bbs.myberlin.cn    别搜了,找物业帮忙吧,收不了多少钱。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP