网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

今年供暖时间将延长

应该延长。昨晚那大风刮的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

可是有的人说今天都看到物业在电梯里贴的告示了,说3月16号停暖气。
7 n6 M& R! H4 v' b1 }柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市cocoleng 发表于 2010-3-12 10:13

" \: R" Y. r0 R3 `+ q, dwww.bbs.myberlin.cn柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic' s3 {3 D- u9 C
1 J: I- ?& V  |7 o0 d& y- i" f" |
    贴告示也没用,可以投诉。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

另外昨天晚上刮风了吗?我还真没听到。柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市; }$ ]6 N0 Q" {( D4 Z, h
cocoleng 发表于 2010-3-12 10:13

( t+ o' Z8 Q# _7 Y% v) @- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cnwww.bbs.myberlin.cn- v& Y& V  S" g: c2 k& e
" g- W1 x1 E. {( \# i! u
    准确说应该是今天凌晨。都快把楼刮跑了。竟然不知道?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

它肯定被昨天的大风吓着了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

延长一周。不延长投诉。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP