网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[情感] 在柏林爱乐论坛已经3年了

是够煽情的。- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn2 b( I* c  v: S$ L7 Y1 f& x7 a
从楼主拍的那些照片,感到你确实深深爱着我们的家。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

被点名的都出来冒个泡吧。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

我怎么感觉很伤感呢?. L; U. ?5 J: p, V! c, M- l/ G* a
浅蓝色的记忆 发表于 2010-6-23 08:56
www.bbs.myberlin.cn& T' s/ ~; v. ^8 L- u
www.bbs.myberlin.cn0 Z+ q5 e! w) M* [3 P/ X# y- Q. i
柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市( O! Z% }: N+ k
    伤感什么呀。人不能活在伤感中。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

以上的两个回帖还是比较气人的。
4 L1 J: m2 P1 E) p" Z行进ING 发表于 2010-6-24 22:10

8 K2 F( \$ E2 }: l0 [www.bbs.myberlin.cn
0 ~* k* V- h# E$ C5 }; s  p/ y- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn
, U5 Z4 y. D  B  b% ^) Z7 J& R/ [柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市    这俩属于找抽型。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP