网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

有没有野猪们去二外和传媒大学吃饭的?

司法考试?过去的律考?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

二外还有这种班呢?一直以为只有英语班、导游班。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 yy9k王 于 2008-5-29 11:37 发表
2 ?+ H7 l  y1 G柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic0 N- c* m) S8 L+ s9 ?
RE版,太不压韵了啊,应该是"好女不嫁工大男,好男不娶二外女!"
! a, _4 e& Q: B: m0 f& O
是这么说的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 阿火 于 2008-5-31 13:53 发表 柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市! H8 X2 Q7 }" Z& L6 s3 N8 p" ?

' \0 M) M' D% l. x( b9 ~- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn花花是大工毕业的,我也是阿,看到这句话很亲切阿
柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市+ h" a2 h4 [( ^1 Q( f4 Y& c3 b3 _
竟然还找到了同学?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

二外也有好女~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 春田花花幼稚园 于 2008-6-4 09:55 发表 - 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn$ p. z$ c4 Q/ H* [9 d
www.bbs.myberlin.cn& k3 v; E  E. w4 K2 e  ~* B+ A
- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn* {, c+ w6 }/ t' t. @
一?难道?那个?~~~
0 ?, c0 S* ~4 y& q
别瞎猜了。回答:No!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP