网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] 还有人吗?都出来

原帖由 女乃米唐 于 2008-6-17 23:47 发表 www.bbs.myberlin.cn) ?4 |% X! u( a' Z9 y
以前都以为和自己大的人们再一起会很快乐滴.会学到很多知识,可偶看来不是的,还是很矫情,一点都不痛快
www.bbs.myberlin.cn9 I0 L4 u1 t' [# @3 k2 K
和大家融入到一起就痛快了。柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台3 U" W- _& `& a8 `
不要把自己和别人对立起来。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

不阳光吗?不管是90后、80后、70后,还是60后、50后,每个人都有烦恼的时候,就像你现在这样。www.bbs.myberlin.cn, A2 v- B9 {( R) _
发发牢骚,释放一下,烦恼就过去了。这不代表不阳光啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 女乃米唐 于 2008-6-17 23:55 发表
' x0 \% [9 [% I# l) |( Q" I7 S柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic
$ c( I& V! U* }2 Y柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic+ H8 c0 b' p3 u% A2 {
没对立呀,就是觉得突然间时代变了,心里的苦闷当然要说出来呀,要不然会闷死的
- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn( F9 w6 \  b* V$ t) K+ f1 x4 }
好吧,把心里的苦闷都说出来吧,我们一起为你分担。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 和平猪 于 2008-6-18 00:13 发表 柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic4 s: y( b% L- t7 |# T9 k' t
那什么,又一个老家伙来了,你可以出气了
www.bbs.myberlin.cn  E5 _. y: |- x/ F, R& D+ L
是啊,是啊。呵呵。- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn' Z5 U9 c2 t$ \0 J& f4 }
今天老家伙聚会了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

老家伙天天值更。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

奶黄色的月亮?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

和平猪,你看你来的多是时候。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

不知道这个典故啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 47# 和平猪 的帖子

还真不知道这个典故。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

要是阴天就麻烦了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP