网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

为什么我看不了?

需要支付柏林币20元。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

应该是每看一次支付一次。支付给系统了吧。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 6# 晓业主 的帖子

那可能是我理解错了。
2 {% A8 ?4 Y/ K1 q, j+ Awww.bbs.myberlin.cn因为积分、柏林币系统刚刚建立,比较复杂,也许有些地方没有设置好,有遗漏,或者我理解有误。柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市" M4 g' k- ]+ h/ e6 a7 W3 d# w
我会再研究一下。感谢你提出这些非常细致的问题。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 8# renew 的帖子

版主好像不用吧?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 renew 于 2008-8-14 00:09 发表
) R% v6 a3 n/ d. r" c* R; u柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台
/ O  T$ O4 ^8 Z) y) k2 kwww.bbs.myberlin.cn$ _0 t* F0 _! \6 c% y. D+ v7 i
哦,那还好,好家伙,要么以后我整理收拾帖子的时候再让我交钱,没法活了。。。
柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市# z: T1 w5 i. d
你看看你的柏林币:53617元。柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic' j) w7 f4 I& {( ~& n+ K, x
你是柏林首富,还在乎十块二十块的?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

20%的税。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP