网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

活动中心系统升级公告

活动中心系统升级公告

活动中心将于21:10进行系统升级,届时将暂停大约10分钟。柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic9 c/ ^' g* B/ L' L, c

! C1 M3 F. G( ]. w. o- q柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台升级后,活动中心将以全新的界面、更稳定的运行和更多的功能为大家服务。www.bbs.myberlin.cn: s8 ?8 N5 u7 n

6 _- D& Q- D" ?- qwww.bbs.myberlin.cn特此公告!
1

评分人数

  • 司圣

柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

升级完成!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

不客气!大家玩得高兴,我也高兴。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP