网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] 欢迎唐寅加入社区

<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>唐寅</i>在2007-10-19 23:58:57的发言:</b><br/>谢谢大家,我买的是5号楼(新楼号),就是原来的12号,今年收了房,明年开春装修,然后就准备和我朋友结婚了,那里就是我们的爱情小窝了。</div><p>不错,听起来就那么温馨、美好,令人向往。</p><p>祝福你们!</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

我看了三遍还没明白什么意思...[em06]
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>renew</i>在2007-10-21 10:58:13的发言:</b><br/>XIAOWEN,你那么聪明的人应该看一遍就明白了呀~~哈哈。唐寅是古代有名的画家呀。</div><p></p>我隐隐约约、迷迷糊糊觉得好像是这样。但不确定啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

嗯,感谢你的英明指引!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP