网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

论坛改回了清新风格

论坛改回了清新风格

过了正月十五元宵节,这年也就算过完了。- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn/ `  `0 I% K4 l. Z
为此论坛改回了清新风格,希望给大家带来清新、舒爽的感觉,在新的一年里更加努力地工作,更加好好地生活!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

我的屏幕怎么不清楚,字迹是虚的,怎么回事?
; K/ @# V/ ^. acocoleng 发表于 2009-2-9 22:07
柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市+ r2 ^2 u+ s# k0 J# n! H* d. f
如果不清楚,可以点主题贴右上角的“T”,放大字号。- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn+ W* F! u5 U, B- ]
这个风格使用了Vista系统带的“微软雅黑”字体,如果你是用Vista系统,字体将非常好看。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

6# cocoleng
7 {! \% K, J( b4 A  S6 H9 k9 f' v! Owww.bbs.myberlin.cn不应该啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

又调整了一下,是不是好了?
% K0 v6 a9 v1 `. uwww.bbs.myberlin.cn我用的也是XP。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

那就好。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP