网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] 最近天冷了,论坛热乎了

你的功劳大大地!
% s+ ^) P6 g0 {* e4 |: K! {" L柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台不过你的头像已经有人用了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

这么快又换回来了?
! f( ~6 `" K" @7 q, ]& |% `( _柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市使用什么头像都无所谓。我的头像估计永远重复不了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

咱们要是能开发开发在论坛上弄个大富翁一起玩玩就好了。
% f( l7 P6 S7 ?2 R% M3 w2 x7 e  O- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn最近太迷了,程序最后被我玩得,只要程序一破产电脑就死机。哈哈
. ]$ K- J: W% S+ ]$ V4 c- W4 T' u柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonicshuishuiyue 发表于 2010-1-5 22:41
论坛都有啊。柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic% @% i! k8 y, `1 g. ^
在这里用论坛的账号登录就能看到。www.bbs.myberlin.cn5 A" @6 @$ Z; Q! m% p
http://u.myberlin.cn
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

是不是现在有宝贝了,每天忙着小宝了?头像是宝宝照么?柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市9 G5 d7 X$ Y2 {$ o. V
shuishuiyue 发表于 2010-1-11 11:43

+ o  m- s$ T1 M) l% l- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台2 m, _3 |7 ?' C$ d9 r' u
4 b: M2 m3 c! H# \% G7 W
    据说那是他梦想中宝宝的样子。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

呵呵,那他该定时出现一下,大家好多多留意照顾他下。$ Z$ E; B" k9 A! D/ `1 U1 [  z# ]8 G
那个头像还真的很有歧义的,我一直误会着,呵呵,对 ...
0 C3 ]8 C# Y6 @柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市shuishuiyue 发表于 2010-1-11 12:43
" i6 z/ L! y$ {9 J! X5 }; K$ O- F
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic6 G9 [* D# J# q  x; A$ h
- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn* |, F+ [& D; ^" @$ ^
    那个头像广为流传啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

不是一般地out~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

不过那个头像早就out了,不知道也不为过。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

你不是要给你一次“改邪归正”的机会吗?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

先out后in吧?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP