网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[聚会] 柏林吃撑活动

有俩人认识。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

三枪啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

您从来不参加任何聚会活动。能认识俩人也已经挺不容易的了。哎。www.bbs.myberlin.cn" g+ s* b- S) J7 ?# q0 e
renew 发表于 2010-1-22 00:09
柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台& T" W3 ~/ ], k- _/ p' [

5 ?* P2 a* E3 o/ p$ t9 N4 X6 q8 b- u柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市
  O% c" e3 T6 {2 r4 Q( F& A柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic我也是有苦难言啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

是。您只吃萝卜白菜准备修炼成兔仙儿的事情全柏林都知道了。- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn" K0 g; Y) ]& k: q
renew 发表于 2010-1-22 00:13

8 O- q0 H9 k+ G: J柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台
' f8 O7 S! G9 B) Z. e柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市
2 n6 d5 w6 p6 k; `3 F4 v- j0 _# j' _柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic不是这个原因。柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic7 X1 d" A/ X! A. e
又误导群众。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

唉,这一开始错了的印象真是难改啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

您从来不参加任何聚会活动。能认识俩人也已经挺不容易的了。哎。
8 W0 G! \. H9 U3 `www.bbs.myberlin.cnrenew 发表于 2010-1-22 00:09
柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市9 L& Y/ w' p% \- o+ w. ?# O
& H4 R5 _9 W  j. _8 D
这个特殊的日子,看看我的注册日期。柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic9 f8 A* L" B! z2 K8 _6 N
因为这个日期和某人的。。。。。哈哈~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原来是饿的啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

明天找那个叫R 什么的算帐去。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

看来楼层的高度和温度关系很大。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP