网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] 李小老的烧饼

原帖由 人在柏林中 于 2008-7-31 16:56 发表
# V  |3 ]6 h3 R' h2 iwww.bbs.myberlin.cn现在how much 一个了?
$ V; |( v" |* B/ `8 @, x$ V7 D
肉的1元/个,素的8毛/个。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 半糖 于 2008-8-2 22:29 发表 柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市2 [' N) V$ x& \, o/ H
我明天9:30左右到柏林,烧饼那会还有吗
www.bbs.myberlin.cn6 M) }5 Q* ~( P* x. s3 ]
早上四点开门,卖到中午十二点。
4 V: }) X3 Q; H柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic如果不想排队,就在四点半之前和十一点半以后去。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 39# 青鸟 的帖子

肉松?还有糖卷果、白水羊头。
- N: r* r. F4 T4 A# q柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台另外,你可以中午去,十二点之前到就行。那个时候基本不用排队了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 46# 来来回回 的帖子

10个不多啊?就你一个人吃?- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn8 @# t& D1 J; Z- X. t) H
分两天吃也没问题啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 63# Amanda 的帖子

不送。忙不过来!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 yy9k 于 2008-8-27 22:31 发表 - 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn+ b* K5 w$ ?3 O# ]& l; {* r6 u' V/ B+ b
柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台. ^2 u2 k$ c. C* |
掌柜子,可怜可怜,您就给两个吧!

3 D+ g9 O* E) N# j3 w( w* C- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn我要是掌柜的,就可怜可怜你,给你送俩。柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台+ G& W8 g/ X' w; H: o
我是掌柜的吗?不是,所以……
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

炒作!越炒越热。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

明天我开一个李大老烧饼铺。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP