网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] 新东安呷哺5折

好像没吃过。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

老文没有吃过?就是小火锅。虽说吓哺没有多好吃,但还是很方便的。www.bbs.myberlin.cn2 i$ o+ u+ a5 m# x0 R( }7 ]
nancy7780 发表于 2010-1-12 17:29
www.bbs.myberlin.cn, K/ p: P- J: X
www.bbs.myberlin.cn( g; ^' P4 t7 ?  k! V4 N9 e( y
我记得中关村鼎好楼上好像有,很多人在那吃。柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市. s8 r' I! ~9 e" d
不过我确实不爱吃火锅。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

地地道道的北方人。南方都没去过。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

火锅其实很大众的,喜欢吃肉的就涮肉,不喜欢吃肉就涮菜,不喜欢吃菜就涮面,柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic; R/ g1 C6 f) \7 k; r3 {3 X
柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市( S( m( y! W, k" f+ w- f; j& m
    如果不喜欢 ...柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市( U0 ]4 Q2 k- u# U- j4 p
shuishuiyue 发表于 2010-1-12 19:35
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic* o6 o) ]) K$ K" C& c* Z
这些都喜欢吃,可是不喜欢涮着吃。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

就是,等着看观后感呢!!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

很实在的告诉大家,观后感就一个字------------------晕!* a( S: q! q6 Q, F' L. W6 r# h
renew 发表于 2010-1-12 21:20

6 o0 O, |7 I4 E! _1 A1 h4 T柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台/ o& e% }8 s7 {2 t. X

/ E% G5 R0 g8 g2 _6 R9 t5 p) `柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市    我是不用看了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

“呷哺”,这俩字怎么念?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

xiabu都是一声~
9 R; r; j9 z" c& b柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonicloveshowshow 发表于 2010-1-14 00:22

4 _+ R9 T5 M8 m$ v5 Y- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn
& Z3 V) n- ]' P& U+ R" a1 y柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic
! u% |; f: @* V" k- Zwww.bbs.myberlin.cn    我一直以为是“鸭蹼”呢!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

今天最后一天,晚上更夸张,六点钟拿的540号等位号,叫到340号。估计一晚上也吃不上。走人,吃的 ...www.bbs.myberlin.cn9 L) c3 o* z1 r1 _6 ^
shuishuiyue 发表于 2010-1-15 21:43
柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台+ s- b/ E/ K% ^2 R4 U9 n

: J$ D9 O; b" |- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn最后的晚餐。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP