网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] 李小老的烧饼

原帖由 人在柏林中 于 2008-7-31 16:56 发表
  Y7 t: _3 ^9 y" D7 ]) d# M* f- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn现在how much 一个了?

8 U+ V7 F: L4 qwww.bbs.myberlin.cn肉的1元/个,素的8毛/个。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 半糖 于 2008-8-2 22:29 发表 - 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn+ X, Y1 @$ D+ H7 ~
我明天9:30左右到柏林,烧饼那会还有吗

' ?0 V. H' M7 |: fwww.bbs.myberlin.cn早上四点开门,卖到中午十二点。
1 {4 C" w' ^% ^- g1 Q$ N# `  ?, h; ?柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市如果不想排队,就在四点半之前和十一点半以后去。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 39# 青鸟 的帖子

肉松?还有糖卷果、白水羊头。$ X* E; q* }4 d- i* K' E
另外,你可以中午去,十二点之前到就行。那个时候基本不用排队了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 46# 来来回回 的帖子

10个不多啊?就你一个人吃?柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic3 O- \1 x9 y) w! a7 V, I& M
分两天吃也没问题啊。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 63# Amanda 的帖子

不送。忙不过来!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 yy9k 于 2008-8-27 22:31 发表 - 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn. Q) a( a- H' O2 @
柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台4 \  Q, `# i& [, a3 g  L: n* n
掌柜子,可怜可怜,您就给两个吧!

, l4 D' }# Y' U0 P/ d- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn我要是掌柜的,就可怜可怜你,给你送俩。
; E8 I: |6 m/ I柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台我是掌柜的吗?不是,所以……
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

炒作!越炒越热。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

明天我开一个李大老烧饼铺。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP