[资讯] 已经通过认证及正在申请认证的蛛蛛请回答这些问题~
|
|
|
|
"What man is a man,who does not make the world better?"
|
|
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|





发表于 2009-5-8 17:03
| 

发表于 2009-5-28 15:55
|
发表于 2009-7-21 12:25
| 