[资讯] 好久没来了~~
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|
|
|
|
|
每个人对幸福都有着不同的定义,每人都有着各自不同的生活方式。别人的生活方式不一定适合你。所以我们要找出那种最适合自己的生活方式。http://renew.hi.blog.163.com/
|
|






发表于 2008-5-21 01:30
| 


发表于 2008-5-21 01:31
| 
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic* T2 ?/ H' o5 p, T4 ^: ^6 g
www.bbs.myberlin.cn5 T- A- M3 C5 J( L& [






还是renew关心偶............只有你知道偶失踪哩.........柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic! u' g! p1 e6 N: ~4 S/ g4 R