网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] 热水器用什么的好?

小区热水,挺好!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

回复 11# LuckyXiaowen 的帖子

老文家里没装热水器吧?
我是一只小小猫,想要飞,却怎么样也飞不高……
I'm a little little cat, want to fly, but cannot fly no matter how hard I tried.....

TOP

没装。我是属于超级懒的。不是必需的,能简就简。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

就怕出意外呀。。。。。。。考虑装一个小一点的,备用吧。
我是一只小小猫,想要飞,却怎么样也飞不高……
I'm a little little cat, want to fly, but cannot fly no matter how hard I tried.....

TOP

你这一说倒提醒了我,我家有个小厨宝,可以防止意外。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

晕。。。。。。你是洗澡还是洗手呀?
我是一只小小猫,想要飞,却怎么样也飞不高……
I'm a little little cat, want to fly, but cannot fly no matter how hard I tried.....

TOP

平时不用。万一洗澡到一半没水了或停水了,就临时应急。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

晕。。。你家厨宝装在哪呀?洗一半没水了跑厨房去应急?。。。。。。。。。
我是一只小小猫,想要飞,却怎么样也飞不高……
I'm a little little cat, want to fly, but cannot fly no matter how hard I tried.....

TOP

原帖由 LuckyXiaowen 于 2008-6-13 11:31 发表 - 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn4 n7 _! m  {& Y- u& s; \" X
小区热水,挺好!

2 S) X; Y7 n4 o" {4 h- N6 ^柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台
5 `* O9 b* c: ^. U1 |8 Q! O" qwww.bbs.myberlin.cn是挺好,问题是贵啊!!
医药行业猎头~有兴趣的朋友,站短联系我~
来我的店铺看看吧~~http://shop33585846.taobao.com

TOP

原帖由 想飞的瘸猫 于 2008-6-13 11:58 发表 www.bbs.myberlin.cn2 c2 A- C# t/ c* j8 W+ s7 T
晕。。。你家厨宝装在哪呀?洗一半没水了跑厨房去应急?。。。。。。。。。
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic& `; J( f5 u# e% ^, C# ?- G
这个基本适用于至少两个人在家的情况。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP