网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] [分享]You are welcome to talk in English here!

BBS.....
我是一只小小猫,想要飞,却怎么样也飞不高……
I'm a little little cat, want to fly, but cannot fly no matter how hard I tried.....

TOP

原帖由 想飞的瘸猫 于 2008-6-13 13:39 发表 柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic0 U& {/ T7 K. X. z5 T! k
BBS.....
9 j4 e; }3 R( H9 [1 b
Anything wrong with you, crippled cat?www.bbs.myberlin.cn- Y" N* o1 ?! U. U
What are you doing here?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 LuckyXiaowen 于 2008-6-13 13:43 发表
+ M  b- m- d" v. E9 W2 k4 b- O, x* S- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn
- L  `# J& c0 q' @5 K  M5 v柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台Anything wrong with you, crippled cat?
1 K6 k# j3 z1 j1 z  XWhat are you doing here?

/ e& m- |% v2 B- i# M/ y# Mwww.bbs.myberlin.cnwww.bbs.myberlin.cn* Z0 l# i8 ?8 Y) _3 ^
crippled cat???????????
我是一只小小猫,想要飞,却怎么样也飞不高……
I'm a little little cat, want to fly, but cannot fly no matter how hard I tried.....

TOP

回复 13# 想飞的瘸猫 的帖子

Yes. That's your name.
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

原帖由 LuckyXiaowen 于 2008-6-13 13:55 发表 % r, R1 t' h5 T" z. V7 _& S
Yes. That's your name.

2 d  j, m5 m4 Y  g柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台
我是一只小小猫,想要飞,却怎么样也飞不高……
I'm a little little cat, want to fly, but cannot fly no matter how hard I tried.....

TOP

原帖由 想飞的瘸猫 于 2008-6-13 13:53 发表 柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台' n7 H8 B& o- {. u

* ~/ j# q5 o" g柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台
; u! b" U9 u0 w4 i9 [) i" h! T8 A& @% {柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmoniccrippled cat???????????

9 P5 i$ S" I8 `www.bbs.myberlin.cn
丢开以往的事,才能轻松的继续前进!

TOP

This thread was posted TWO years ago, and the Crippled Cat dug it up! WOW~~
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

oh............

oh, my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    2006.6.3????
每个人对幸福都有着不同的定义,每人都有着各自不同的生活方式。别人的生活方式不一定适合你。所以我们要找出那种最适合自己的生活方式。http://renew.hi.blog.163.com/

TOP

today!

TOP

its a good name, and very fit for you,crippled cat~~~柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic6 [5 A3 H3 Q1 ]  M: d0 u* ?

/ Q. i6 m. t4 G+ y1 K+ e柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台[ 本帖最后由 芙蓉飞蛋 于 2008-6-13 14:26 编辑 ]
医药行业猎头~有兴趣的朋友,站短联系我~
来我的店铺看看吧~~http://shop33585846.taobao.com

TOP