网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[资讯] 征求一下:适合女性玩的办公室小游戏

说来说去,还是喜欢祖玛!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

zuma太累眼睛了吧。。。玩完了脖子都疼
我是一只小小猫,想要飞,却怎么样也飞不高……
I'm a little little cat, want to fly, but cannot fly no matter how hard I tried.....

TOP

原帖由 想飞的瘸猫 于 2008-6-11 12:59 发表 柏林爱乐论坛 bbs.myberlin.cn  服务于北京朝阳区管庄,常营柏林爱乐社区所有业主的交流平台2 l; j! t3 e2 Q( a
zuma太累眼睛了吧。。。玩完了脖子都疼
柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic1 Q4 W3 [  H0 E  u- _( \4 i
没觉得累眼,这个游戏编得很不错,我喜欢。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

那你还行
我是一只小小猫,想要飞,却怎么样也飞不高……
I'm a little little cat, want to fly, but cannot fly no matter how hard I tried.....

TOP