网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

我们家想卖的东西特多啊,但是没有照相机拍

是啊。我拿她当其他什么都不太妥,所以作闺女是最合适的了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<p>但是那可是我的妹妹,你拿她当闺女,我好象觉得有点意外啊,当然我可以理解文哥着急要个闺女的心态,是啊,有个名人说过,闺女是爹的贴身小棉裤啊</p>
&quot;What man is a man,who does not make the world better?&quot;

TOP

我主要不是想要那房嘛!再有个干闺女给挣钱,多好![em04]
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<p>不好意思,宽恕我冒昧的说话,要是我等到我表妹能挣钱了,那时咱们都是超级老帮菜了!还是让他们年轻人自由的生活吧,我们毕竟不是old cow啊!呵呵</p>
&quot;What man is a man,who does not make the world better?&quot;

TOP

哦。等她能挣钱了再考虑吧!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

早说?早说我哪去给你找表妹啊,这不是最近刚满月吗?!
&quot;What man is a man,who does not make the world better?&quot;

TOP

<p>早说啊!我一定都要。</p>
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

我已经答应给我表妹了啊,要不,反正我表妹一个人我也有点不放心,没有表妹夫的日子啊,反正连房子带我表妹要送一块送!
&quot;What man is a man,who does not make the world better?&quot;

TOP

房子送给我吧!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

<p>好的,等我好好收拾一下,其实也挺简单,我们家除了人不卖,其它都处理了!</p>
&quot;What man is a man,who does not make the world better?&quot;

TOP