花花,这道菜能让你想起我吗?
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|
|
|
|
|
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ... Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. |
|





发表于 2008-7-6 17:45
|
- 管庄|常营|社区论坛|业主论坛|柏林爱乐|鑫兆佳园|朝阳区|北京 - bbs.myberlin.cn. B% w% x! f0 C& h% h* z) B
* F6 t$ d, ~" }0 X% ?, Y: A
发表于 2008-7-7 07:14
| 


发表于 2008-7-7 00:09
|
发表于 2008-7-6 23:47
|
,一般这事我也喜欢掺和
厉害吧
