网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

[灌水] 听说咱们小区有好几家录音棚

[灌水] 听说咱们小区有好几家录音棚

是真的吗?价格怎么样?知道的谁给介绍介绍?
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

都没听说过,去年我们在朝阳门麦乐迪灌了张CD,如果附近有,价格低可以去玩玩。
无论获得或是失去都是上天给我们最好的安排

TOP

那肯定贵了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

都没听说过啊

TOP

也许以前有,现在关门了。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

你这个帖子简直就是大忽悠来了。
( I+ Q2 |8 S% D6 a柏林爱乐论坛 Berlin Philharmonic朝阳门的麦乐迪是280块还是380块1小时,貌似1小时就能录2-3首歌。刻CD单收费。柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市: L+ X  G% ]& D+ Z. U) n
要是反复不满意反复灌唱的,那就没谱啦。
无论获得或是失去都是上天给我们最好的安排

TOP

我说的录音棚不一定只是唱歌。也包括录制配音或宣传片、广告等的。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP