网站首页 | 实用信息 | 物品置换 | 日志空间 | 柏林相册 | 联系站长
如果忘记密码,请联系我进行重置

关于给退位版主颁发“论坛贵宾”勋章的通知

关于给退位版主颁发“论坛贵宾”勋章的通知

从今天起,凡是退位版主均将获得“论坛贵宾”勋章一枚,以示对其在担任版主期间所做工作的感谢。
  D6 _! m+ i% `( Z2 W柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市希望退位的版主继续支持论坛!
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

怎么回事??最近貌似有情况?

TOP

情况一直都有,很正常。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP

都谁领章了?

TOP

都谁领章了?
& }& a0 K4 U$ ^# Y4 Y1 f( O: C$ }www.bbs.myberlin.cnhehe 发表于 2009-5-20 00:18
柏林爱乐,柏林爱乐论坛,bbs,myberlin.cn,社区,业主,管庄,常营,鑫兆佳园,朝阳区,北京市5 Q# [$ ?8 b9 p( C3 F
今天刚开始实行,司圣是第一个。
柏林爱乐论坛:www.myberlin.cn
... I'M LUCKY, THEREFORE I EXIST ...
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge,
and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

TOP